Steps To Start A successful SEO Campaign
SEO has become one of the greatest requirements for marketing today. However, starting an SEO campaign can be a bit intimidating for digital marketers at the initial stages before it takes the speed. But as everything has a start even your SEO has its own set of challenges while you begin.
What should you do then? Should you drop the idea? If not, how do you begin? What are the elements that you need to implement? How to understand if it is performing for your brand?
Well, well, we understand that so many questions might be a bit overwhelming for you. Nevertheless, considering that you are still reading we assume that you are in pressing need of starting an SEO campaign. Having said that, starting an SEO campaign is pretty easier than you think if you hire an SEO agency in Kolkata.
Work with the experts and have a methodical and organised approach to increase your organic traffic and boost success for your SEO campaign. As assistance, you can follow this guide to optimize your SEO campaign and drive traffic to your website.
Strategy and Goals
The first step is to strategize a powerful campaign plan. While you do so ask yourself these four questions –
- Who is the target audience?
- Why will the audience require your website?
- How will your product or services help them?
- How will you measure the progress?
Once you have answers to these questions, you will be able to create your marketing personas and customise profiles of your clients accordingly. Through these answers, you can also procure demographic information such as location, age and interests from your website analytics. Alternatively, you can ask for these details from your customers if you want your demographic details to be pitch-perfect. This can be done through short surveys either from your website or through your customer support team.
Keywords are a vital element of SEO. Therefore to ensure a successful campaign it is important to do vigorous keyword research with the following three main search intents –
- The comparison that would decide which product or solution is the best
- Gathering information or answers to a question of finding a solution
- Completing an action, such as making a purchase or subscribing to email newsletters
There are several tools and software that can help you find relevant and powerful keywords for your campaign. On the other hand, you can also find keyword suggestions through calls with your customers.
Technical audits help a lot with checking whether your website is set up correctly or not. To ensure quality website development, it is recommended that you check your site based on the following 5 technical SEO aspects –
- Robots.txt – It helps you control what the search engines crawl. This way you can avoid crawling duplicate or irrelevant pages.
- URL structure – Make sure your URLs are concise and accurate.
- XML Sitemap – XML sitemap can be used to locate and rank URLs.
- Meta tags – Meta titles help in the ranking of the page while meta descriptions sell your site to the users.
- Page speed – It is imperative that a slow site will not secure higher ranks. Check your page speed to detect underlying causes that might make your website slow and drive away traffic.
There are several powerful and proven software that can help in technical audit to analyse your performance from an SEO perspective.
Content is an essential element when it comes to SEO. Why use content considered focusing on the following areas –
- Keyword consistency
- Word density
Quality and relevant content with proper body copy, headings and subheadings can help you convert your prospective customers into loyal consumers by increasing your website traffic. Besides, Google loves content, and making use of SEO enriched content can help you secure higher ranks on SERP to attract customers and make your site visible to your customers.
Having a strong SEO strategy will help you entice people to refer back to your site which will increase your audience count. While linking your site, here are the four main areas that you should consider –
- Links – To extend reach, hyperlink text rather than inserting URLs in emails.
- Subject line – Your subject line will help you stand out. But remember not to give away everything with your subject line. Make a subject line crisp and attractive.
- Value – Offer your customers something unique and valuable to in current links to your site.
- Contact info – Include personal contact details to express your seriousness.
Last but not the least, re-evaluate your strategy again and again!
For assistance, you can get in touch with the best SEO agency in Kolkata like BUSFAM to enhance your campaign. Digital marketing is all about testing and optimising to do not hesitate to experiment with new things on your website as SEO is ever-evolving.