What the client required?
Brand awareness was the major concern for ServiceZet. To make a significant mark online, social media was observed to be the best option, especially after the 2020 pandemic. Thus the brand wanted to increase social media engagement to raise brand awareness and attract clients.
The main objective was to increase the number of bookings and stand among the leading health and hygiene service providers in Kolkata.
With a hysterical competition, it was difficult for ServiceZet to stand apart and be recognised as the best health and hygiene service provider. Inadequate brand awareness leads to a lack of booking. Despite it being an initiative by CCASPL, it failed to receive acceptance as its mother company did.
We first tried to analyse the current position of the brand in the marketplace. Based on the brand value and the need of the company, our digital marketers brainstormed together to curate effective strategies both on and off social media platforms. We have catered the brand with -
- Link building through internal and external content hyperlinking
- Social media marketing and optimisation for maximum engagement
- Online campaigns for better reach and conversions
- On-page and Off-page SEO for increased engagement and improved Google rankings after Website Development (servicezet.com)
- Branding for brand awareness and engagement
- ROI-driven strategies for increased sales and revenue
- Pay-Per-Click or PPC for maximum reach and engagement
The main focus was on consistency and quality of content that would protect the backbone of the brand throughout its marketing journey. We came out with tried and tested ROI-driven strategies to increase brand awareness and revenue, by almost 3X. Currently, ServiceZet stands out to be an immensely popular health and hygiene service provider in the country, featuring top cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.